Registration fees: 300€/ per team
All our offers of accomodation include :
- 6 nights of accomodation from July 7 to 13.
- 18 meals from dinner on July 7 until lunch on July 13.
- Free unlimited access to public transportation in Paris.
- Access offered by Paris City Council to most of Paris monuments.
- The individual participation to the tournament.
ACCOMODATION IN HOTEL *
– Triple room (double and single beds)
– 350€ per person
ACCOMODATION IN YOUTH HOSTELS
– Single room, double room or dormitory
– 425€ per person
ACCOMODATION IN HOTELS
– Single, double or triple room
– 450€ per person in ** Hotels.
– 550€ per person in *** Hotels.
– 750€ per person in **** Hotels.
Only for Parisian teams
GENERAL RULES FOR ACCOMMODATION
If accomodated in gymnasiums, each participant will have to provide for his own sleeping bag and ground sheet/mattress.
Beds and linen can be rented for 30 € per person . For further information on that subject, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
On all accommodations:
- one adult every 12 children must be with the group. 4 adults maximum are accepted in the same accomodation as the children in the gymnasiums or youth hostels.
- Alcohol and cigarette are forbiden on the playing fields and the accomodations.
- the accomodations must be silent between 10 pm and 8 am. The adults must ensure that this point is respected. There must be a minimum of one adult with the team at night time in the accomodations.
Teams wishing to book additional nights may benefit from this option. This possibility is limited to a maximum of 2 days before and after the tournament. The price of one extra night is 40 € in Category G, 50 € in Category Y. The price of an extra night in Category H varies from each Hotel. Contact email@example.com for more info. Please note that these prices does not include any meal.
CHANGE OF ACCOMMODATION
The organization reserves the right to transfer a team to another accommodation at all time. As indicated in the rules, the head of delegation is responsible for his/her players and staff behavior. It is compulsory to read the Terms & Conditions of the accommodation.