Registration fees: 300€/ per team
Most of our offers of accomodation include :
- 6 nights of accomodation from July 3 to 9.
- 17 meals from breakfast on July 4 until lunch on July 9.
- Free unlimited access to public transportation in Paris from July 4 to July 10.
- Access offered by Paris City Council to most of Paris monuments.
- The individual participation to the tournament.
ACCOMODATION IN HOTEL *
– Triple room (double and single beds)
ACCOMODATION IN YOUTH HOSTELS
– Single room, double room or dormitory
ACCOMODATION IN HOTELS
– Single, double or triple room
GENERAL RULES FOR ACCOMMODATION
If accomodated in gymnasiums, each participant will have to provide for his own sleeping bag and ground sheet/mattress.
Beds and linen can be rented for 30 € per person . For further information on that subject, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
On all accommodations:
- one adult every 12 children must be with the group. 4 adults maximum are accepted in the same accomodation as the children in the gymnasiums or youth hostels.
- Alcohol and cigarette are forbiden on the playing fields and the accomodations.
- the accomodations must be silent between 10 pm and 8 am. The adults must ensure that this point is respected. There must be a minimum of one adult with the team at night time in the accomodations.
Teams wishing to book additional nights may benefit from this option. The price of an extra night varies from each Hotel and is not guaranteed in Gymnasiums. Contact email@example.com for more info.
CHANGE OF ACCOMMODATION
The organization reserves the right to transfer a team to another accommodation at all time. As indicated in the rules, the head of delegation is responsible for his/her players and staff behavior. It is compulsory to read the Terms & Conditions of the accommodation.